Philippines Paramotor Training follows the guidelines for training established by the United States Powered Paraglider Association.
1. Review and understanding of the equipment.
2. Review of the various parts of the paraglider wing and what they do and why.
3. Learn to put on harness and adjust for comfort and proper usage and safety.
4. Proper reverse wing launch and techniques for 5 to 10-Kph winds.
5. Proper forward launch techniques for 0 to 5 KPH.
6. Beginner ground handling of the wing. Inflation of the wing and learning to control right and left brake toggles. (practice)
7. Control of the wing in reverse position and turn to forward launch position.
8. Multiple advanced ground handling techniques such as: high wind launches, low wind launches, ground handling without a harness, weight shift ground handling, fast deflation of wing, safety techniques, upside down inflation to clean wing, etc..
9. Reverse launches simulated without engine.
10. Forward launches simulated without engine.
11. Forward and reverse launches with weighted simulator on back.
12. Powered winch tows for first off ground experience.
13. Engine on back ground handling.
14. Simulator training to master flying without ever leaving the ground.
15. Harness techniques, getting into the harness while in flight, to proper in seat flight position, weight shift techniques.
16. Complete discussion of first solo flight, launch technique, course directions to follow, throttle adjustments, turns and landing procedures.
17. Preflight inspection and warming up of the engine.
18. Solo flight, launch, altitude, seat, turns, flying, landing.
19. More flying to reach the goal of flying without instructor's assistance.
20. Basic engine maintenance, oil gas mixtures, spark plug gaps, cleaning of engine etc.
21. Basic wing maintenance, folding, and care of wing.
22. Discussion of safe flying conditions and areas to fly. (Review of CCAP regulation pertaining to powered paragliders.)
23. Review of the various equipment options available on the market.
24. Receive the beginners training certificate.